About this Episode
What’s your policy? For most of us, the policies or rules we rely on are those which serve to protect us from an unpleasant circumstance, such as not getting paid, or working on weekends, or being liable for something we have no control over. It’s worth maintaining and protecting those policies, even if, or especially if you are a solopreneur.
In this episode we learn:
– using WE language can boost your confidence
– sticking to your policies does not typically mean losing the client
– negotiating your policies often leads to further negotiations
– it’s worthwhile developing a firm policy around business hours, invoicing and collections, consultation fees, trade relations etc.
– specific language to protect your policies